Below is a list of some of the procedures done in our practice. Click on the link to open a more detailed description of each procedure. All treatment examples have been completed by Dr. Tarantola.
The pictures you will see in this section show close up details of actual before, during and after conditions…from a “dentist’s eye” view!
NOTE: Before any treatment is started (unless it is an urgency), a comprehensive “10 Point Exam”, diagnosis, treatment plan and sequence is always done first.
- Bite Splint Therapy – a type of TMJ therapy
- TMJ Therapy – Temporo Mandibular Joint Therapy
- Bite Engineering – for maximum comfort and longevity of teeth
- Single Tooth Implant – replacing a missing front tooth
- Multiple Implants – in combination with natural teeth
- Non-Removable Bridgework – replacing several missing teeth
- Porcelain Veneers – on six upper front teeth
- Filling or Restoration? – what’s the difference?
- Porcelain Restorations – restoring teeth with large silver fillings
- Tooth Colored Fillings – restoring decayed teeth
- Esthetic Dentures – restoring a youthful smile
- Removable Bridgework – in combination with crowns
- Esthetic Bonding - restoring damaged front teeth
- Whitening – one hour in-office procedure
- Specialty Services – periodontal, orthodontic, oral surgery
- A Crown Is Not A Crown – meticulous attention to detail makes the difference